We want to announce that the international journal "Didactics of mathematics: problems and investigations" is included in Russian index of scientific citation (RISC), the contract 825-12/2015 dated 17.12.2015. The journal is published by Donetsk National University (Donetsk) since 1993. Index ISSN 2079-9152 was assigned to the collection in 2010.
The site of the journal is presented in two languages Russian and English. It can be found here: www.dm.inf.ua.
We invite researchers on problems of theory and methodology of training and education in the field of mathematics to publish their research papers in the international journal "Didactics of mathematics: problems and investigations".
In a collection of articles under the following headings:
• METHODOLOGY OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN THE FIELD OF THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF MATHEMATICS TEACHING;
• MODERN TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MATHEMATICS TEACHING METHODS IN HIGHER SCHOOL;
• SCIENTIFIC BASES OF FUTURE MATHEMATICS TEACHER PREPARATION;
• METHODICAL SCIENCE TO MATHEMATICS TEACHER.
Articles submitted for publication are subject to mandatory review.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE CONTENT of the article
• Analysis of recent investigations and publications, containing the primary solutions of the problem, the author grounds upon in his/her research; singling out the unsolved issues of the general problem the article is devoted to.
• Formulation of the article purpose (state the task).
• The main material research with full justification of scientific results;
• State the conclusions of the research and prospects of further searches in this direction.
For the purpose of compliance with the above requirements to the scientific article should bold those elements of the article: the problem, analysis of current research, the purpose of the article, the main material, conclusions.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING PAPERS
• In the left upper corner UDC of the article is printed.
• On the next line center the title of the article in capital letters symmetrically in bold.
• Below, without indentation of a line – surname, name, patronymic of the author (s) in full, below – the scientific degree, academic title, on the next line – place of work of the author (s) (organisation), city, country, the following e-mail address (of each author).
• The same information is printed in English.
• In one interval is thesis abstract in Russian (up to 1000 characters).
• On the next line key words are printed in Russian.
• This is followed by the text of work with mandatory compliance requirements for the content.
• After the presentation of article is single-spaced printed literature in the original language).
– 25 mm, bottom – 25 mm, left – 25 mm, right – 25 mm.
email@example.com – The Higher Mathematics and Methods of Mathematics Teaching Department, Donetsk National University;
firstname.lastname@example.org–Olena Skafa, Scientific editor;
email@example.com – Irina Goncharova, technical editor
THE ARTICLES THAT DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE
© The International Collection of
The Higher Mathematics and Methods of Mathematics Teaching Department,
Donetsk National University 24, Universitetskaya str., Donetsk, 83055
Phone: +38 (062) 302 92 44, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org